Ever After on the TI Song Ship Details
$1,840* weekdays & weekends
- Ceremony on Song Ship in Sirens' Cove
- Personalized Wedding Music
- Private Dressing Room 30 Minutes Prior to Ceremony
- Elegant Garter
- Luxurious Bridal Bouquet and Groom's Boutonniere
- Salon Services: Bridal Hair/Up-do and Bridal Make-up
- Site Tour and 30 Minute Walk-Through
- Premium Sparkling Wine
- Champagne Service in the Dressing Room for up to 5 People
- "Officially His/Hers" T-Shirts
- Commemorative TI Wedding Certificate Holder
- Two (2) Spa Passes
- Photo Package E: One hour of photo time and choose from digital gallery to print (10) 5"x7" prints and select your favorite images as (1) 8"x10", (8) 4"x6", and (1) web-sized digital file.
* Package does not include officiant fee of $80 (cash only) or 8.25% tax (both subject to change).
Wedding packages require a Clark County marriage license, which may be obtained at the Clark County Regional Justice Center between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Midnight, daily. A fee of $60 (subject to change) in cash or traveler's check is required.
Ceremonies on the Song Ship are based upon availability and subject to cancellation in case of technical difficulties in which the ceremony would be performed in one of the TI Wedding Chapels. However, please note that ceremonies on the Song Ship will not be cancelled due to inclement weather such as rain or wind. In these cases, every attempt will be made to reschedule the ceremony in the TI Wedding Chapels or on the Song Ship the following day, based on availability. The ceremony couple may invite up to two guests to join them on board The Song ship. A private, VIP viewing area will be available for additional guests. No smoking is permitted, and no persons under 18 are allowed on the ship.
For additional information, please refer to our FAQ page.