Enchanted Evening on the TI Song Ship Details
- Ceremony will take place at sunset or after sundown on the TI Song Ship (times will vary depending on time of year)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Ceremony on the Song Ship
- Personalized Wedding Music
- Private Dressing Room 30 Minutes Prior to Ceremony
- Exquisite Bridal Bouquet and Matching Rose Boutonniere
- Deluxe Maid of Honor Bouquet and Matching Rose Boutonniere
- Limo to Courthouse
- Elegant Floral Décor on the Song Ship
- Pirate to Deliver Rings
- Site Tour and 30 Minute Walk-Through
- Bottle of Champagne with (2) TI Champagne Flutes
- Commemorative TI Wedding Certificate Holder
- Photo Package F: One hour of photo time and choose from digital gallery to print (12) 4x6 prints, (10) 5x7 prints, (2) 8x10 prints, (1) digital photo (for social media purposes), and DVD link of ceremony.
- Contact us for infomation on adding a Lunch or Dinner package to your ceremony.
* Prices and Packages subject to change without notice.
** Enchanted Evening Package does not include officiant fee of $100 (cash only) or 8.375% tax (both subject to change).
Wedding packages require a Clark County marriage license, which may be obtained at the Clark County Regional Justice Center between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Midnight, daily. A fee of $102 (subject to change) in cash or traveler's check is required.
Ceremonies on the Song Ship are based upon availability and subject to cancellation in case of technical difficulties in which the ceremony would be performed in one of the TI Wedding Chapels. However, please note that ceremonies on the Song Ship will not be cancelled due to inclement weather such as rain or wind. In these cases, every attempt will be made to reschedule the ceremony in the TI Wedding Chapels or on the Song Ship the following day, based on availability. The ceremony couple may invite up to two guests to join them on board The Song ship. A private, VIP viewing area will be available for additional guests. No smoking is permitted, and no persons under 18 are allowed on the ship.
For additional information, please refer to our FAQ page.